Total Pageviews

Friday 17 January 2014

3D-Quilled Flower Vase !! :D

Hi Folks,
Recently I have developed interest in 3D-Quilling and I am going to quill and post 
3D-Quilled stuffs until I find something very interesting elsewhere.

Here I have posted some newly crafted Flowers & Vase.
Hope you guys like and enjoy this post!!





I have used the same vase for the different set of flowers.

These miniatures are of  2 inches(set of flower & Vase).




Do post your comments & suggestions, it means alot.

Happy Crafting!!!
Keep visiting!!!



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty , Nidhi . Happy New year to you and nice to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful......love the mini vase wid cute flowers...Grt.following you n wud be happy if you too join me in your frend list. thanks..
    Hugs
    Shalu.
    www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nidhi the shape of the flower vase is beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I have been trying to make my own, what size are the quilled flowers? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't remember the actual size but I used 3mm strips.. They're so tiny :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I don't remember the actual size but I used 3mm strips.. They're so tiny :)

      Delete